Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal CookiesIngredients:
- 1 cup (100g) instant oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- ¾ cup (90g) whole wheat or gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (64g) creamy Jozi's Classic Almond Butter
- ½ cup (120mL) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (28g) chocolate chips of any kind
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the almond butter until smooth. Stir in the maple syrup. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and ½ tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips. Chill the cookie dough for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 165°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width using a spatula. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 165°F for 11-13 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.