- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Dark Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped whole almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- PLACE chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- ADD almonds, cranberries and almond extract. Stir until evenly coated. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into small baking cups. Chill 1 hour to allow chocolate to harden.
Or try making more nutritious chocolate-covered strawberries by softening the nut butter with a bit of milk in the microwave (heating for 10 second increments, then stir), dipping fresh strawberries in the nut butter dip and letting set in the fridge or freezer.