- Package of noodles (can use any kind, including gluten-free or tofu noodles)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- ½ an onion, cut into slices
- A few handfuls of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Green onion, for garnish
For the sauce:
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh or canned diced tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about ½ a lime)
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- A pinch of salt
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a small pot and heat over medium-high heat until it comes to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour the grape seed oil into a pan over medium-high heat. Add all veggies and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until they have softened slightly.
- Add noodles and sauce to the veggies and toss to coat. Serve in bowls and top with slices of green onion.