- 100-200g of unsweetened, frozen berries (or try an acai superfruit pack!)
- 1 frozen banana, chopped into several pieces
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or other liquid of choice)
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2-3 tbsp Jozi's Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter (or however much you'd like)
- 1/4 cup granola or chopped nuts (optional)
- Blend the frozen berries (or acai superfruit pack), and add the frozen banana and almond milk. Blend until creamy.
- Immediately pour into a bowl and top with fruit, toasted coconut cashew butter, and granola or chopped nuts. Serve right away (it melts fast!) or put in fridge to chill more.